This is a very simple dish. Requires very few ingredients. This recipe cooks meal for 2.
- Sun-dried Tomatoes, 1/2 cup
- basil leaves, 1/2 cup
- olive oil, 1/2 cup
- black pepper
- spaghetti – 250 gm
- Parmesan cheese for garnish.
- Boil water in a pan, add spaghetti to boil. Salt it heavily and add some oil.
- In a blender put basil, tomato, olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper, and blend.
- Once spaghetti is boiled, drain.
- Add the paste and mix well.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese and serve!