Happy new year every one. I saw this recipe video on Laura Vitale’s YouTube channel. This is one easy and quick recipe. I did made a few changes 🙂
- 1 Apple (diced)
- 5 slices of bread. Chopped, broken, whatever floats your boat.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- a pinch of salt.
- 1 spoon vanilla extract
- cranberry, handful :).
- Start you oven for preheating at 220 C.
- In a baking pan throw in apples, bread and cranberry.
- In a separate large bowl, add eggs, sugar, milk, cream, a pinch of salt, vanilla extract and whisk.
- Now pour this mixture (custard) over the stuff in the baking pan. Make sure each bread absorbs this.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or till everything is dried up and smells amazing. 😀