Luscious pink prawns cooked in butter and garlic, Ah! deglazed with white wine, and served with spaghetti.
- Prawns (de-veined)
- olive oil
- cherry tomatoes
- red chili flakes.
- Lightly salt water in a large pan, add a little oil, put spaghetti to boil.
- Finely chop garlic and parsley.
- Cut tomatoes in halves.
- In a frying pan, add some olive oil and heat. Add prawns.
- Let them cook till pink in colour. Keep stiring.
- Now add butter and garlic.
- Add tomatoes when butter is fully melted and garlic has done it’s magic.
- Season with salt and red chilly flakes.
- Keep tossing. Add Parsley. Once tomatoes become soft deglaze with white wine.
- Keep heating till you get a nice sauce.
- the spaghetti must be ready by now. drain and add it to the sauce.