Samose! India’s one of the most recognized food on the global map. I tried giving it an Italian twist with zucchini and cheese.
- Samosa sheets (I used ready made, but you can make your own dough)
- Zucchini (Finely chopped – 1/2 cup)
- Onion (finely chopped – 1/2 cup)
- cheddar and gouda cheese (grated 1/4 cup)
- black pepper
- Olive oil (to saute)
- vegetable oil (for frying)
Step 1 Prepare the fillings
- In pan heat some olive oil.
- Now throw in the finely chopped zucchini and chopped onions.
- Stir them till they are cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Step 2 Samose
Fill the samose with the fillings and cheese, and deep fry them till golden brown. Serve with tomato ketchup.