I really do not have a name for it. I made them the way my mother would have cooked if she was a non-vegetarian or she cooked non-veg. In a simple sentence, I kept to the basics and used whatever ground spice I could get my hand on.
- Mutton ribs – 250 gms (approx)
- 1 spoon haldi (turmeric)
- 1 spoon lal mirch (red chilli powder)
- 1 spoon salt
- 1 spoon dhaniya (corriander) powder
- 1 spoon saunf (fennel) powder
- 1 spoon curry leaf powder
- 1 spoon jeera (cumin) powder
- 1 spoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 large onion paste
- 4 spoon ghee
- Marinate the mutton chops in all the spices and ghee for about half an hour.
- Pre-Heat the oven to 220 C.
- Place the marinated pieces in a large baking tray and bake for half hour.