Straight to the recipe!
- 1 cup oats (flour)
- red chilly flakes
- cooking soda
- Start with oats flour. I made mine by churning in food processor.
- Add finely chopped carrots.
- Make a paste of peas and parsley, throw in.
- add salt, chilly flakes and soda.
- Start mixing by slowly adding water.
- Make a nice smooth batter.
- leave for 10 minutes. The oats soak up the water and the batter will become thick again.
- Heat a non stick pan.
- Drop in a heap of batter, and use gravity to let it spread across.
- once cooked from one side, flip. You can use butter at this stage.