You have a lot of bread at home, but want to eat pan cake, without having to make batter. This one is for you. This is a 10 minutes recipe for making pan cakes.
- 4 slice of bread crumbs. Blitz them up in a food processor.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of milk.
- 1 spoon sugar
- cinnamon powder – 1/2 spoon
- A non stick pan
- mix everything together other than bread crumbs.
- Now add crumbs slowly, mixing it well. It may happen that the liquid may be more or less, so improvise. You are looking for a nice consistent paste like texture.
- Heat a non stick pan.
- Take a good heap of the paste, and spread on to the pan.
- Flip when cooked from one side.
- sprinkle some confectioner sugar, and serve with maple syrup / honey and chocolate sauce.