This was on my mind for a long time, and thanks to me dear friend Khande, I got some really good, authentic 5 spice powder from China! Home alone, and hungry, made this.
- Boneless Chicken – 100gm
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 big chunk of ginger, julienne
- 5 spice powder
- green chilly – chopped
- Soya Sauce
- worcestershire souce (optional) adds salty-sweetness, add some sugar instead.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with salt, garlic, ginger, half of onions, 5 spice powder, vinegar and worcestershire souce, and soya sauce. Leave it for 20 minutes.
- In a wok, heat some oil, throw in the chicken.
- Cover and cook till tender. Keep stirring in between. Mean while boil and drain your noodles.
- Add some water to deglaze and add moisture to the chicken.
- Now add in the noodles, and mix well.
- Season with some salt, black pepper and vinegar.
- Serve with some spring onions on top and Cold beer on the side.