This is great for breakfast, or for any time of the day, when you are too hungry! Though the taste largely depends on the bread you’ve got. So choose wisely!
It has three parts to it
- A nice and soft bread, like subway breads.
- Salad leaves of your choice and Perfectly boiled eggs.
- Home made dressing.
- Apple cider vinegar. (1 part)
- Garlic Vinegar. (3 parts)
- 1 clove garlic, from the vinegar.
- green chilly, finely sliced.
- home made butter (white) (1.5 parts)
- olive oil (1.5 parts)
- finely chopped parsley.
get all this in a bowl and mix well.
Second) Boiled eggs
- Simply put eggs in a pan with water just enough to cover them.
- add a pinch of salt.
- Bring to boil, turn off the heat, and set aside for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, replace the water with cold tap water.
- peel, and cut in half.
Third) The sandwich
- Slit the bread in half, and toast.
- add cheese slices.
- salad leaves.
- boiled eggs
- the dressing.