These are simple, these are fast and are delicious.
- French Baguette
- Oyster mushrooms
- Fresh basil
- olive oil
- black pepper
- Pull oyster mushrooms into thin shreds.
- Thinly slice bread and put into toaster or a griller.
- While the bread toasts, heat some olive oil in a pan, and throw in the mushrooms.
- Stir fry the mushrooms, till they become crisp.
- Take out the mushrooms, and add a dab of butter to the remaining oil in the pan.
- Now take out those breads and let them soak all the good stuff.
- Finely chop tomato and basil.
- It’s time for dressing up. Place the breads flat, and dress them up with mushrooms, tomato and basil.
- Season them with salt and black pepper.
- Voila! eat!