This is a very simple dish for a special day :). It’s my wife’s birthday and I wanted to make a cake. As simple as that!
- 1 1/2 cup flour.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped apples
- 1/2 – 1 cup milk, whole cream
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 spoon salt
- 1 spoon cinnamon powder.
- 2 spoon cocoa powder.
- 1/2 spoon baking powder
- walnut and chocochips for garnish.
- Break two eggs in a large bowl. Add sugar and whisk.
- Now add melted butter and give a good whisk.
- In a separate bowl sift flour, salt, cinnamon powder, cocoa and baking powder.
- Now slowly add this dry mixture to the bowl and whisk.
- Add finely chopped apples and mix well.
- Once done, transfer to a greased baking tray and sprinkle some chocolate and walnuts.
- bake in a pre-heated oven at 220 C for 35 minutes.