These are absolutely tasty, crisp cookies made with half Almond and half wheat flour. This recipe will never disappoint you and is just great to dip into a glass of hot milk on a cool evening, feeling the monsoon breeze on your face.
Here we go
- 1 cup almond flour.
- 1 cup wheat flour / maida
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter / ghee
- 1 whole egg
- Take all the dry ingredients in one large bowl, or your work station, make a pile. Mix well.
- Add ghee / butter and start mixing. It will make crumbles. Mix well, more like kneed it.
- Add the whole egg, and kneed. This will make the dough. Kneed well.
- Keep the dough in an airtight container in fridge for about half an hour.
- Once out, roll into thin sheets or make dough balls and press them into cookie shapes.
- Bake in oven for about 20 – 25 minutes at 200 -220 C, till golden brown.
- Let them rest and cool.
- Munch on ’em.