I’m back from vacation and I’m cooking! I was thinking of this from a long time, and finally baked it. It’s a simple recipe, feast for eyes and tongue and can be used in diet, nearly 50% carbs and 50% proteins.
- one large potato
- one large egg
- black pepper
- olive oil / butter
- mozzarella cheese.
- Take a large potato, chop off the end from the longer side.
- scoop out the potato, and leave a evenly thick shell, about 5mm thick.
- Season with Salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Break an egg inside the shell.
- You can chop off a slice from the bottom of the egg so that it can stand on its own, before breaking the egg.
- grate some cheese on the top.
- bake the whole thing for about 20-25 minutes at 220 C.
- Slice and Serve
It can be served with Italian basil chutney.