Hello, Friends! This time, I am here for you with an Egg-less Cake recipe. Chef Mudit is suffering from a hand injury nowadays, so I am trying to contribute with him. The whole cake idea is of Chef and I am just following his way. In India, there are so many people who still do not eat eggs, as my parents and some of my friends. So the idea came from here, why shouldn’t we try for Eggless cake. Here banana works as a binding agent as eggs do. Let’s have a look at the ingredients.
- Two Bananas.
- White Flour – 2 cups
- Sugar- 1 cup
- Milk- 1 cup
- Oil- ½ cup
- Salt- ½ teaspoon
- Baking Powder- ½ teaspoon
- Cocoa Powder- ½ teaspoon
- Walnut- 4 or 5
- Sift the white flour, baking the powder, salt and cocoa powder together in a pot and keep this mixture aside.
- Mash the banana in a bowl and add sugar and oil in it and make a good mixture. There should be no big pieces of banana.
- Now add flour mixture in the banana bowl slowly and add milk slowly in it. Keep continue to whisk it. We can use hand grinder also to make this mixture. This step is very important as there should not be lumps. This paste should have a good consistency like cream.
- Add walnuts in this paste.
- Now pour this paste in a greased baking tray.
- Preheat the oven and set the temperature to high. Oven temperature and timing is a very important thing in the baking cake. Let the cake bake for 30 minutes at high temperature (220- 250 degrees C).
- After 30 minutes, see your cake is ready to serve and eat.